понедельник, 12 января 2009 г.

after holidays...

The holidays passed, New Year, Christmas, friend's birthday, and I still got 4 weeks before studies in the University... Last year I spent most of the time, watching movies, and this time I've decided to dedicate most of my time to music, but it's hard to do though, when you still got about 20 movies to watch, and more and more a coming out every week... Anyway, the main thing is that I've got something to do for those 4 weeks, and won't have to fight a boredom.

4 комментария:

  1. hey there :]

    just been reading your blogs, and i will definately keep reading, thanks for reading mine! Umm you don't have the thing where i can follow you and get updates but i'll still check back. If you have an ipod it's so easy to do the movie and music thing, i used to take my ipod out on 5 minutes walks and stuff and yeah, you'd be suprised how much music you end up listening too. sorry i blabbed :]

    victoria x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Yeah, thanks,) I'll try to figure smth out with that "follow" thing, just don't know where to turn it on xD
    Yeah, music player helps great, it is the reason why I'm a music lover now.))) And if it plays movies and clips, it is an irreplaceable thing,]

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. if you go on your homepage thing when you sign in, then where it has "edit post" settings...go on layout and add gadget, and that's where it has the follow thing. :] hope that helps!

    yeah i love both films and music. if you haven't already, see slumdog millionaire, it's amazing.x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. done... think should work now.)
    thanks for movie recommendation, I'll try to see it soon, this one looks pretty interesting,)

    ОтветитьУдалить