понедельник, 12 января 2009 г.

In the meantime...

A nice movie about England's early 80's. Some kind of post-punk atmosphere, it's not about blank generation, it would be better to repeat the word "post", so it's better to say... the movie about post-blank generation. No money, no job, total boredom. Sometimes you can't even see the difference between father and a kid... Well, the thing is, that such people are still around everywhere, in every country. People with no belief, with pointless time spending. "Zombies" - that's the word that crawls in my head...
Downloading this movie, I wanted to see on of the first Oldman's performances. What can I say? He's just great! Who else can be better for the Coxy-skinhead role than him? :D Yeah, and Tim Roth... when will I have time to watch "Youth Without Youth"? God only knows...
Well, I had the similar feeling when I watched Jarmush's "Permanent Vacation", or one of the junky movies... The feeling of gazing at poor people with no future, comparing it with your life, thinking, God, I will never be like it, 'cause I've got something valuable in my life... But is that really so?

Meantime (IMDB)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий